Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Exhibition this Thursday!



28th April to the 2ndMay Black Orpheus and Voodoo funk at the Red Gallery, Shoreditch.London

I have been invited to show my brand new series alongside the 3 day VISIONARE Pop-Up Cinema/East London Film Festival 2011 event

My private view looks like its gona be a really amazing night!
The Private view will be held at 9pm on the 28th April along side a mindboggling evening of Music, Film screenings and Lasermagnetic 6 Years Warehouse Party: Rahaan, Zernell (LA) & Hang the DJ ..You will need to by tickets for this evenings eventhere. Buying a ticket will include my exhibition, film screenings and the wearhouse party!

The exbo runs from the 28th april till the 2nd may after the Private view you will not need tickets and it will be open for you to view during normal day time hours

For more info on the Private View the Exhibition and the Festival its self click here

No comments: